August 4, 2008
Devote at least one hour to yourself each week and you’ll be amazed how great you feel.
Here’s an example of a one-hour massage session at Be Well, Inc., a new Asian-therapies business, owned by Rico and Julie Tallud, and located on Irving Park Road, near Western Avenue, in Chicago’s “Northcenter” neighborhood:
Arrive 15 minutes early:
- Slip into a clean, comfy robe and slippers (If you prefer, T-shirts and shorts are available instead of robes)
- Try our complimentary steam or dry sauna, take a rain shower or enjoy our selection of teas, juices and light snacking options
Enjoy a full, one-hour massage:
- We have three massage tables available, so bring your spouse or friends, if you’d like
- Try a meridian muscular, acupressure, deep-tissue or hot-stone massage
Linger for 15 more minutes:
- Learn about our herbal therapies or schedule an appointment with Dr. Suh, our herbologist, who studied at the University of Shanghai
- Re-visit our complimentary steam or dry sauna, take a rain shower or enjoy our selection of teas, juices and light snacking options
Rest, relax and refresh yourself at Be Well.
For more information, visit www.be-well-chicago.com or call (773) 588-WELL.